NOTE: We are unable to offer combined shipping for multiple items purchased. This is because our items are shipped from different locations. Please contact Customer Services and request "Return Authorisation" before you send your item back to us. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted. Returns must be postmarked within 4 business days of authorisation and must be in resellable condition.
Returns are shipped at the customer's risk.
- Biomechanics: eBooks.
- Biomechanics: Principles, Trends and Applications by Jerrod H. Levy, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®;
- Table of Contents: Research methods in biomechanics /.
- How to Win Every Argument.
- Farmer Send Your Logs to War.
- Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide: fundamentals and technologies.
We cannot take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in transit. For purchases where a shipping charge was paid, there will be no refund of the original shipping charge. Biomechanics by Jerrod H. About Us. Biomechanics is the application of mechanical principles statics, strength of materials and stress analysis to the solution of biological problems of living organisms.
This includes bioengineering, the research and analysis of the mechanics of living organisms and the application of engineering principles to and from biological systems.
Biomechanics: Principles, Trends and Applications
This research and analysis can be carried forth on multiple levels, from the molecular, wherein biomaterials such as collagen and elastin are considered, all the way up to the tissue and organ level. This new and important book gathers the latest research from around the globe in the study of this dynamic field with a focus on issues such as; art biomechanics, understanding corneal biomechanics, biomechanical remodeling of the diabetic gastrointestinal tract, biomechanics in children with cerebral palsy, cell biomechanics for orthopaedic implants, and others.
Add to Basket. Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Download Biomechanics Principles Trends And Applications
Book Description Nova Science Publishers, Condition: New. UK ed. Ships with Tracking Number!
Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory n.
New Book. Shipped from UK.
Established seller since Seller Inventory GZ Language: English. Brand new Book.
- CMOS Single Chip Fast Frequency Hopping Synthesizers for Wireless Multi-Gigahertz Applications: Design Methodology, Analysis, and Implementation.
- Power of Persuasion: Essays by a Very Public Lawyer.
- Frontiers in Massive Data Analysis.
- Biomechanics Principles Trends And Applications Biomechanics Theory And Applications 2009.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Problems in Health Care Law, Ninth Edition;
This new and important book gathers the latest research from around the globe in the study of this dynamic field with a focus on issues such as; art biomechanics, understanding corneal biomechanics, biomechanical remodelling of the diabetic gastrointestinal tract, biomechanics in children with cerebral palsy, cell biomechanics for orthopaedic implants, and others. Seller Inventory AAZ Book Description Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory ST Seller Inventory ST